Multifunctional Aquaculture Controller
One controller for all:
- Monitoring and regulating of one parameter (e.g. Oxygen)
- Monitoring & alarming
- Versatile in its applicability: ponds, raceways, mesocosms and recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS)
- Scalable and combineable: many units can be combined to one software system
- Wireless data transmission via WLAN ? Remote access and alarm via smartphone
- Easy DIY installation - easy operation
Regulation. Feeding. Monitoring.
Example: Oxygen regulation and monitoring
- Sensor Plug: Oxygen-Sensor O2S
- Actuator Plug 1: Oxygen Valve MVO
- Actuator Plug 2: Hatchery-Fry Feeder
- Actuator Plug 3: e.g. Light, alarm lamp, etc.
- ?Data evaluation & settings via WLAN & App
?Notifications via push message & E-Mail
Clever regluation of aeration
- Measurement of the oxygen concentration with the low-maintenance and long-term stable optical SENECT O2-Sensor O2S.
- If the oxygen concentration sinks below a treshhold, an aerator or solenoid valve depending on the aeration mode is switched on (24 v DC devices directly, 230 V AC devices via the optional Power Switch)
- Multiple regulations are possible! For example, if the oxygen concentration falls below 70% saturation, an aerator is switched on. If the oxygen concentration falls further to less than 60%, additionally technical oxygen supply is switched on via a solenoid valve.
SENECT|ONE - Cost saving, ressource-efficient and versatile.
Automatic feeder control
- All typical feeders can be connected (AC feeders via the optional Power Switch)
- Intelligent control of feed portion and timing
- Calibration: Values in (Kilo-) Gramm
- Interruption of feeding, if O2-levels are too low
- Comfortable operation via smartphone, tablet or PC
Feeding - Controlled, intelligent and as often as you like.
- Easy and cost-effective
- No data cables - saves costs and diminishes failure causes
- Only a power supply necessary
Mounting. Plugging connectors in. Define the settings. - Ready!
Ideally suited for fish or shrimp ponds
- Only one control unit per pond executing all required functions:
- Control of aeration
- Control of feeding
- Remote monitoring and alarming
- Cost effecitve ? at the aquisition and during the operation:
- Small control unit: reduced to the minimum
- No data cables necessary
- Intelligent control reduces energy consumption and wearout aerators
The SENECT System
- A modular, decentralized control system:
- Simple expansion of existing plants
- Increased safety through small, distributed units
- Inexpensive installation due to low cabling effort
- Wireless data connection via WLAN
- Updates via WLAN: Install new features free of charge
- Inexpensive installation: No network cables necessary
The SENECT Control AppThe SENECT Control App is a software for smartphones, tablet-PCs and computer (PCs and Apple), with which the SENECT control units can be operated.
With the SENECT Control App the control units are connected with your wireless network and you can visualize sensor measuments and the status of the output ports live and receive alarm-messages.
Everything at first sight: With the SENECT Control App you can see all sensor measurements and the status of the output ports (e.g. solenoid valve on or off) clear displayed on one page. So that you always keep track of your parameters and devices.
Benefit from the advantages of the SENECT Control App:
- Linking-up your control units
- Easy and clear visualization overview about measured parameters and output states
- Receiving alarm messages on your mobile phone
Download the SENECT Control App for Android, iOs or Windows devices.
Now available at the Google Playstore, App Store or here.
The SENECT Control App needs to detect the available WLAN networks the permission to use the location service of your device. No personal data will be saved or used.
Overview SENECT Controller
|Product weight:||1,32 Kg|