ORP Sensor - XT1
- Well proven electrochemical measurement principle
- Range -1000 mV to +1000 mV
- Transducer in silicone housing
- Replaceable electrode (with BNC connector)
- Ideal for aquaculture e.g. for ozone regulation
Simple and accurate - measurements with the ORP Sensor XT1.
The SENECT ORP Sensor XT1 measures the redox potential of water reliable and precise.
The proven and well established principle of electrochemical measurements with electrodes is used by the XT1 to deliver accurate results with simple maintenance and calibration.
Another advantage of the XT1: with its BNC plug, the electrode can be easily and cost-effectively replaced.
The ORP Sensor XT1 is suitable for many applications. It is used in fresh- and seawater applications in aquaculture and science for example for the control of denitrification filter or for ozone dosing.
|Product weight:||0,46 Kg|